Cardon IV (Onshore / Offshore Gas Processing)
CARDON IV (ENI-REPSOL 50%-50% JV
Cardon, Falcon Venezuela
Start / Complete:
Nov- 2013 / Q1 2015 (Estimated)
- Early Production of The Perla Field with 450 MMscfd of gas and associated condensates, with target up to 1200 MMscfd with the execution of a third development phase early 2018.
- Self-Execution of all Construction Activities.
- Procurement and Fabrication performed at LINDSAYCA’s Houston Shop
- Highly modularized plant with most skids fabricated at LINDSAYCA’s Houston Shop
- Fast Track project with Construction activities executed prior to Engineering’s completion
- It includes a first early target of 150 MMscfd production during end of 4Q-2014.
- After complete development it would become the largest offshore gas production in South-America.
For the activities of entire onshore construction, Lindsayca has joint Valerus Field Services (Kentz company) to execute fabrication and field assembling activities of the modularized equipment and interconnecting piping, commissioning and pre-startup.
First phase will process 450 MMscfd of natural gas for Cardon IV - a joint venture between Eni-EP and Repsol SA - to develop and produce non-associated dry gas resources at the La Perla Field Offshore Development (located aprox. 34 km off North West Coast of Venezuela).