Cabrutica GPGP (Gas Treatment and Compression Station)
Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /services/webpages/util/p/1/p11os1l6.attwebspace.com/lnd-co.com/public/concrete/core/libraries/block_view.php on line 311
San Diego de Cabrutica, Venezuela
Start / Complete:
2011 / 2013 (6 month operation)
- Gas Treatment and Compression Station Plant to handle 63 MMSFD for Fuel Gas to the Power Generation Plant.
- Self-Execution of Basic and Detail Engineering as well as all procurement and construction activities.
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start Up completed and Transfer to Operations.
- 86500 Man Hours with No Accidents under OSHA regulations.
- Fast Track project recognized by client as an exemplary QA/QC project.
- Completed on time and on budget.
- Trained client’s operators for plant operation.
LINDSAYCA provided basic and detail engineering developed at company's office in Venezuela with Houston's office support. All procurement activities were handled internally as well as the self-executed Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance phases of the project.
LINDSAYCA operated the plant for a period of 6 month. At this time, PDVSA's operator where being trained by LINDSAYCA's personnel for the operation and maintenance of the plant.